Unity Tutorial 03

Source: Unity Learn
Caption: a moose, a fox, a deer, a piece of pizza and a farmer on Unity 3D


  • What you have learned?
I learned how to keep the player inside the play area (very helpful I must say hahahah) and how to use the "xRange" to help to keep the code neater.
"Prefabs" are such a smart and creative idea! It is so easy to use, probably one of the easiest things I have learned so far in Unity 3D), Instantiate also is a very smart idea (good to keep them in mind).
I learned how to destroy (💥) an object as soon as it disappears from the camera view.

  • What have you enjoyed and found difficult?
- I really enjoyed the animals, they are so adorable hahahah (I want this type of graphic on my game :D).
- It was super nice to learn the "xRange" thing, so helpful!! (I made a mistake with the >/< and I had to read everything carefully to know what was wrong 😅).
- Using the Instantiate method (which re-create the projectile), is so good (I'm wondering how I could add this to my game 🤔😂).

-Honestly, there wasn't anything difficult (just trick to remember tomorrow morning)!

  • What are you looking forward too?
Looking forward to learn more things that I can apply into my game :D


Source: screenshot of my progress
Caption: work in progress on Unity 3D


Source: Screenshot of my progress
Caption: finished work from today's lessons on Unity 3D



Lívia Alencar

Comments