Unity Tutorial 07

Source: Unity Learn
Caption: audio source on Unity panel


Today I am doing the tutorial from Week 8, the Audio and Build, Run, Distribute. I am happy to be done with the tutorials, I was really looking forward to finish it all and I´m glad to cross it from my to do list 😃


  • What you have learned?
- I re-learned about Audio Listener (is a component that defines where the audio is in the scene)
- I learned about Spatialized (a kind of sound that plays more on a specific side, left or right)
- I learned about Audio Source (is a component that allows the creator to play an Audio Clip at the position of the GameObject on which the component is)
- I learned about Spatial Blend Slider (2D makes the sound the same wherever you are in the game, 3D makes it louder on the right/left side)
- I learned about the Edit>Project Settings>Player

  • What you have enjoyed?
It was nice to re-learn how to apply the audio to the game.

  • What did you find difficult?
It was a very easy tutorial overall, nothing that could be classified as difficult.

  • What you are looking forward too?
Since I am finish with the tutorials I am now looking forward to finish with my Reading/Writing Task.




Lívia Alencar

Comments