Unity Tutorial 05

Source: Unity Learn
Caption: Ruby and Robot in a game scene


Today I am doing the tutorial from Week 6, the Camera - Cinemachine and Visual Styling - Particles.


  • What you have learned?
- How to import the Cinemachine package
- What is Cinemachine (it enables the game creator to create a 3D camera setup which allows movement and cuts between multiple cameras)
- I learned that the Perspective is when all the lines go away from the camera and the Orthographic is where all parallel lines stay parallel
- I learned about the Particle Lifetime
- I learned about the Particle Size
- I learned about the Particle Speed
- How to make the Particle fade away

  • What you have enjoyed?
Nothing in special.

  • What did you find difficult?
Divide the Particle sprite was very difficult. It had been a long time since I did it so I had to go back o previous tutorials.

  • What you are looking forward too?
To add a health bar to Ruby.




Lívia Alencar

Comments