Unity Tutorial 04


Source: unsplash
Caption: fireworks


Last week I finally received my new laptop. I have made almost all the downloads of programs I need, including Unity, and necessary settings. Now I am catching up on my assignments. I was so bubbly when I received it 😆

My new laptop


Since I haven't actually done Unity tutorial number 4, only went over the tutorial, I will do it now. I will try to make all the tutorials that I haven't done yet over the next 3 days.

So, I will do now the tutorial of Week 5, the Sprite Animation and World Interactions - Projectile.


  • What you have learned?
- How to create animations (I didn´t know how to properly do that)
- How to do an animation Controller
- How to create a Blend Tree
- How do edit the code to make the character follow the animation
- How to create a Physics System
- I relearned about Instantiate
- I relearned about Quartenion (mathematical operators that express rotation)
- The Layers, in the Inspector pane, allow to group GameObjects together, this way they can be filtered

  • What you have enjoyed?
Having my Visual Studio Code working and being able to do my Unity tutorials.

  • What did you find difficult?
During the tutorial it didn´t specify that I had to drag the CogBullet to Ruby´s Projectile Prefab so I had to figure out myself what was going wrong, I lost a bit of time on it.
It also didn´t teach how to make the transition between the animations so I had to look on YouTube

  • What you are looking forward too?
To tick Unity tutorials out of my to do list 😁😁




Lívia Alencar

Comments