Doing - Reading 07

Source: Unsplash
Caption: rose, keyboard, notebook, mouse and pen

    After reading the blogs that were highlighted in green (marked as references for the Writing Task), specifically the one that was in the same line my name was in, I noticed how wrong I was doing the Writing Tasks. I noticed I pretty much have to re-do the entire thing and it will take a while, so I will be doing bit by bit. I plan on every day over this next week to do an update on the document, and hopefully by next Sunday's submission I will have everything fixed and ready for some more Writing Tasks.

    I made a screen shot of the feedback I received and removed the names of the people how made them. Here are the feedback:






    It must have been very hard to give me the feedback since it was very all wrong.

    I have started making changes on my document and applying the feedbacks making it right this time, hopefully this time I will get it all right.

    Here's the link to my document.




Lívia Alencar

Comments

  1. Hi Livia! Don't worry, you are not the only one who made mistakes on the reading tasks! XD
    I also have to rewrite my citations and apply some references on my statements as well as writing some introduction and conclusion on my literature review hahaha. It was a pain! I wish you luck on your writing tasks! You can do it!! FIGHTING!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :D