Doing - Reading 06

Source: Unsplash
Caption: sticky notes


    I'm back to this week's Task 1, Reading task. I am still pushing this task to the last minute because I can't find this enjoyable, only stressful.

    I took a look on the website suggested for us, Academic Phrasebank, and it really seems like a great help. I have been using the Virtual Writing Tutor, I'm not sure if it would be of any help for other students but I have been using it quite a lot, pretty much very time I write anything for college, including these blogs. I can check for Grammar, Punctuation, word count and some other things too, it also has an Academic paper checker.

    Anyway, as I wasn't on the last lecture for Multimedia Dev. (by mistake I set the wrong time alarm and I woke up half an hour late and gave up on watching it. Thanks for recording it, Shaun!) I watched the recording of it but still, I was (and am) confused with what I was supposed to do, so I'll do what I believe I was asked to do, start writing on my chosen topic (User Testing) based on the tehems from the Annotated Bibliography I have read, do an Intro and 4-6 paragraphs. I had a look on two blogs from the Class Directory to see if it could be any clear, as I saw both of them had created an external document, so I did it too.

    Here's the link to my document.




Lívia Alencar

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :D