Unity Tutorial 04

Source: screen shot from my laptop
Caption: my new visual studio code view ~sad joke 😭


For this week I had to do the Sprite Animation and World Interactions - Projectile tutorials but I couldn't do it because, for some reason, my Visual Studio Code does not open. It asks for it to be downloaded and when I do it brings me to a different tab (the image above), I have searched on Google and couldn't find any explanation.

I decided to at least go over the tutorials. I know it is not the same but it is something, right? When my Visual return to it normality I will get it all done on Unity.


  • What you have learned?
- How to create animations
- How to edit the animation Controller
- I learned about the Blend Tree
- How to create a Physics System
- I relearned about Instantiate 
- I learned about Quartenion

  • What you have enjoyed?
I really enjoyed learning more about animations, I had a bit of trouble to do the animation last semester when creating my game (it ends up just having the character sliding around the place).

  • What did you find difficult?
Didn't seam to have anything difficult. I will see when I actually do all of it in Unity.

  • What you are looking forward too?
I'm soooooo looking forward for the Easter break, unfortunately it will still take 4 weeks 😭😭




Lívia Alencar

Comments