Unity Tutorial 03

Source: learn unity
Caption: damage zone on Ruby`s project


Well, to start with, I don't know where my head was at in the past 2 Unity tutorials. I thought the instructions was jumping one, and sometimes even 3, tutorials. But now it's all ok, I finally understood everything ~silly me.

Anyway, I will keep writing the names of the stages because it helped me just now to remember where I was at (even though I mark the steps as completed on the Unity lessons) and it will help me to go back to the correct stage when I'm creating my game.

Here we go, for this week's Unity lesson I started on World Interactions - Collectibles and I finished on World Interactions - Damage Zones and Enemies.


  • What you have learned?
- How to add health to my character
- How to change the character's health as the game goes on
- How to retrieve the health
- How to damage the health of the character
- How to resize the game object without over stretching it

  • What you have enjoyed?
I liked to learn how to create health for the character since it is a feature we see a lot on games.

  • What did you find difficult?
Nothing in particular.

  • What you are looking forward too?
I'm looking forward for the Easter break, I'm tired already.




Lívia Alencar

Comments