Doing - Reading 05

Source: Unsplash
Caption: hand typing on a laptop


Here I am again, still feeling stressed about it and pushing it till the last minute as if it would go away. I am so confused, will I really be doing all this theme thingy and all for when I'm writing my academics paper in 4th year?

I did the theme coding from the 2 Academic Papers I read last week to do the Annotated Bibliographies.


Theme of Research

One of the themes that came to be one of the main topics was ''Research''. Both Academic Papers focus a lot on it, trying to identify a research method that would help improve the User Testing and, maybe, make it more personal.


Theme of Fun

The other theme that was the most identifiable was ''Fun''. The User Testing is a way to verify if the game is ready to be launched and also to know if it is fun ''enough''. The goal is to find a way to make the game as fun as it can be.




Lívia Alencar

Comments