Unity Tutorial 08

Caption: soccer ball


  • What you have learned?
I learned how to:
        ० Increase the number of enemies as you go to a new level
        ० Increase the number of powerups as you go to a new level

I learned about:
        ० A "For-Loop" is similar to an "If-Statement", with an "If-Statement" I used a condition if something was true meanwhile the "For-Loop" unable me to control the iterations that something goes through.

  • What have you enjoyed and found difficult?
- Today's challenge was very tricky and I had to go back to the previous game script (the one in which the guy guides us through) all the time.
- Could not do none of the bonus tasks :'(

  • What are you looking forward to?

I don't know 😅 I really want to work on my game to be honest (just need to find time for it 😪)!



Source: screenshot of my progress
Caption: work in progress on Unity 3D


Source: screenshot of my progress
Caption: work in progress on Unity 3D




Lívia Alencar

Comments