Tech Tip: Animated Gif

Hi there,

Today I decided to do a tech task and chill a little bit, no reading or a lot of writing, so I went for Animated Gif.

To create my gif I used the website gifmaker.me and it's pretty simple!

  1. Go to the link in red above. You will have two options, upload a video or images.
  2. Select whatever you want (I went for images).
  3. After selecting the images you want on the gif, you can reorder them in the order you want.
  4. On the right hand side of your screen you will have some settings such as canvas size, speed, repetition times and if you want to add the url of a music.
  5. When it's all on the way you wanted, just press "Create GIF Animation", then download it.
I did this gif with the images of my dogs <3



Lívia Alencar

Comments

  1. Oh, Livia I love your animated gif!! All the dogs are soooo cute! They all look so happy bless them! The little bandana on one of your dogs is the CUTEST! I also did an animated gif and I used my pets too. I really liked the website it was so easy use I was surprised, I thought it would've been harder! Hope you're keeping well, - Megan :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :D