Review Week Comments and Feedback

Source: Unsplash
Caption: old fashion pen, glasses and a notebook


            1. Feedback in:

All the feedbacks I received were very nice, super simpatics. At first I was a bit (very 😅) nerveous about the feedbacks and comments but after a while I started to take it at easy. The most helpful/ useful comments I am receving are the ones that give me ideas/ suggestions because sometimes the person can see it with another eyes and see things that I did't see! This type of comments (especially the TAG or WWW strategy) are extremely helpful: something you liked, a question and a suggestion.


            2. Feedback out:

I believe I am giving good feedbacks and leaving nice comments on their blogs. The first time I was following the TAG and WWW type of commenting I was so afraid of writing it in a way the person could feel attached in so way 😂😅.  The TAG strategy is very good way of giving feedbacks, not once in the feedbacks I  received I felt like the person was criticizing my proccess, it always felt constructive. It is nice to read other people comments because some of them already have their very own way of giving feedback (it feels as if it is natural for them).


            3. Blog comments:

It does feel like I'm getting to know people because I am reading about them, it is like reading a book and getting to know the characters. I have never talked to some of the people in the year but beacuse I read their blogs I feel more connected to them (specially these days where we can barely see each other, especially for me since I'm all the way across the ocean in Brazil). It is super nice to have this blog and talk a little bit about me, just as I have never talked to some of the people in the year and don't know them the reverse happens and it is nice to known that they can get to learn a bit about me too.


            4. Looking forward:

If you ask me what can be improved on the feedbacks I honestly won't know what to say because I like how it is going and I believe it is working just fine. I'm very happy with my blog at the moment, it follows my way of doing anything lately, very simple, minimalistic. You can easily find the lables, archives, my profile, the blog posts and the link to my Twitter account. Just the way I like.




Lívia Alencar

Comments