Prototype

Source: GamesMeta
Caption: Unity logo with it's name, mountain and a tree

When I opened Unity and saw the blank screen I honestly didn't know what to do ha ha. But then I thought "ok, I need to import the assets" and started importing them and seeing what would be useful for the game.

So far this is what I have done:

        ० I created a box collider for the player
        ० I applied player controller script into the player
        ० I created a box collider for all the foods
        ० I added a rotation script for all the foods (to give that gameish effect for them)
        ० I created an empty to store the food assets
        ० I created an empty to store assets related to the restaurant
        ० I created an empty to store extra assets, such as decorations
        ० I have done most of the layout


The next time I work on my game this is what I plain on doing:

        ० Developing the player's script (since I didn't do anything with the script apart from creating it)
        ० Creating the adversary and a script for it
        ० Make the kitchen's layout
        ० Create the script for the food and develop
        ० Add sound effect
        ० Add particle effect


Source: screenshot of my progress
Caption: my game in progress on Unity

Source: screenshot of my progress
Caption: my game in progress on Unity



Lívia Alencar

Comments

  1. Hi Livia when I opened my Unity I was also a bit lost and didn't know what to start with but I think most of the people felt the same when they started creating their own game.I really like the way you are explaining everything in your blog and. I also like all the assets that you have added into the game and what your game looks like in general from what I see on the image that you've attached.I have to say that the world you have created looks amazing and best of look to get all that working and I'm exited to see your game in action!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :D