Game Design Document

Source: Pinterest
Caption: game Fun Run 3 loading screen

 I decided to do my Game Design Document on Dundoc. It's very nice that it provide us two types of templates, a simple starter document and an advanced document (I went for the simple starter document). I must add that the template was very, very, helpful. I wasn't sure where to start with the document (i would be so very lost if it wasn't for it). I was a bit lost at first, not sure where to press to enter the infomation, expecially when I was trying to add the genre, gameplay and others, but I figure it out after a few attempts.

The was a few sections I wasn't sure what to add so I skipped them.

Link to my GDD: https://www.dundoc.com/project/6930/fgy25gwg5i









That a drawing I made of how my game will look like.

Links:




Lívia Alencar

Comments

  1. Hi Lívia, I really like your game idea it is like my game in a way as the player has to collect stuff in a certain amount of time to complete the game. I was wondering though how long will the game be and if you lose are there checkpoints or stages or is it right back to the start? For me I dint add any checkpoints because or anything because I think it adds to the intensity of the game. I wish you all the best and I would be interested to see you completed game. Goodluck with the rest of the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Livia great Game Design Document I really like the way you have each single stage of your game explained very well.I also like your game idea and your little racing game.I also like the images an those little sketches that u have attached to your blog they really give me a good idea of what your game is going to look like.Im sure that you are going to do a good job on this game and I am very exited to see your little racing game in a kitchen in action.Best of luck with the game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Livia
    I really enjoyed reading your blog because if I was not a student, I would be able to understand exactly what you were asked to write about in a game design document. I also liked reading your GDD because you used the Dundoc template just like me. This was convenient because the template helps you lay out everything. All the best
    - Cian.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :D