Unity Tutorial 02

Source: Pinterest
Caption: a rusty and red airplane

For the airplane lesson I ended up using some help from YouTube I was very lost.


  • What you have learned?
It was so nice to learn how to make my vehicle move left and right and go forward and backwards (now my car really does work *-*)!!
I learned how to create a script for the propeller (it wasn't too hard).

  • What have you enjoyed and found difficult?
- So nice to play around with the Speed and Turn Speed (having the Turn Speed grater than the Speed is a good idea!)
- It was so good to learn how to Create Empty, it helps to make every more organized *-*

-  I found really confusing the lesson 1.2 (the airplane lesson). My main problem was the up and down (verticalInput), I didn't know how to really make it work.
- While I was editing the script I had two of them opened (the one from the car and the airplane) to compare the differences (what I had in one that could help me to fix something in the other script) although it wasn't the best idea because it made me get a bit lost on the airplane script.
-I didn't have much problems with the camera, positioning it was very easy.
  • What are you looking forward too?
Super looking forward to be able to actually understand the code hahaha ~sad laugh


Source: screen of my computer
Caption: a green van and panel of a unity project (after watching all the tutorial of my lessons)

Source: screen of my computer
Caption: the airplane after the code is all done



Lívia Alencar

Comments

  1. Well well well, I have to say this is quite Impressive :D I am learning Quite a bit about your creative mind. As well as many of the other students. Never thought about using a plane for mine, that is awesome, I would like to see how it functions.

    What I found most challenging in doing any of these lessons is the the script, and you have this down :D fair play, I look forward to seeing how you progress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :D