Technology

Source: Unsplash
Caption: the inner part of a computer


  • What tools are new to you?
Unity 3D is definitely a new tool, before the beginning of this academic year I had never heard about it. Padlet, Canvas, Pinterest, Twitter and WordPress I have used and/or have heard about it. Cheezburger, Diigo and Automotivator are another tools that, just like Unity 3D, I have never heard about.
  • Which tools are of greates interest to you?
🤩🌟Pinterest 🌟🤩 I love Pinterest! I have got so many ideas from there, it´s the perfect place to get inspiration. I also like canvas, you can do some really nice editions in there, there are so many option: graphics, backgrounds, icons, ...
  • Talk about your first impressions on the start of second year?
I don´t know how to describe it hahaha new modules, new tools, half new way of studying (online classes). It´s such a different academic semester (even more than last semester because this time I´m actually doing it from my home in Brasil).
  • Are you already familiar with some of these technology tools?
Yes. I am familiar with Pinterest, Padlet, Twitter and Canvas. I also know WordPress but I have never used it, I believe it would be nice to use and get to know this tool at some stage.
  • Are there any technical skills that you really want to work on this semester?

I really want to improve my Adobe Premire Pro skills (also looking forward for next semester when I get to understand better the audio system), last semester when we used it for Storytelling (we used it twice last academic year, but on this module especifically it was much more individual work) I got a change to really enjoy playing around with it. But any technical skill that I can improve during this semester will be amazing!



Lívia Alencar 

Comments