Tech Task: Following at Twitter

 

Source: Pixabay
Caption: Twitter logo


Hellooo,

Today I will teach you how to follow someone on Twitter.

It´s very simple to do it, just follow these steps:

        1. First of all, you will have to login into your Twitter account.
            o If you don´t have a Twitter account, you can simply register using your email.

        2. Find accounts you want to follow (such as friends, family members, famous people and so on).

            o To start following you can go to the Search section and add their names or if you know exactly their user name (@) type it in.

        3. Now all you need to do is hit the "Follow" button (or not, I don´t know!).


On my twitter I´m following my friends, some actors and actresses and authors, however Twitter is a social media tool that I don´t really use.




Lívia Alencar

Comments