Some more assignments

Source: Unsplash

Caption: an opened laptop, a mug with coffee, a phone and a block of paper with a pen, everything on a table


  • What assigments are you more intrigued by?
Definitely Group Project! I’m very curious to know how it will develop, really looking forward to see the final piece >.<
  • Are there any extra credit options that grab your attention?
Them all hihihi every week I will try different extra credit tasks to get to fully understand all of them, and also have the chance to learn more (in the end of the day, that’s the point: learn more).

  • What kind of things are new (or not) to you?
Besides Multimedia Development none of the modules have anything proper new. Multimedia Development is the only module this semester where there’s a fully new application/program, all the other modules already have something from the past two semesters.
  • What kinds of things are you most excited about?
I’m really excited about developing a game, looking forward to understand better the principles of design and, last but not least, being able to make an amazing website 🤩
  • Do you like the way the course was divided (with extra credits and different tasks)?

Yes, a lot! It is a huge help because we can have a better management of our time, especially as the time passes and the workload is bigger.

  • How do you feel about giving other students feedbacks?

Whenever I need to grade or give feedback to someone I feel a bit stress, especially if the person who I’m grading knows who’s grading their work and even worse is if we are friends, "What if they get mad with me?" is what I think, silly, I know, but I can’t help it.



Lívia Alencar

Comments