Introduction (about me)

Source: Unsplash
Caption: a woman taking a picture on her phone of another woman taking a photo with a camera of the girl with the phone

  • Me
My name is Lívia Alencar and I have lived for 19 years so far. 100% Brazilian (not a English native speaker) studying Creative Digital Media in Ireland. Coffee addicted and book lover.
  • The best class you took last semester? Why?
That's a tough question! I really enjoyed all the modules from both semesters from last year but I believe photography and image manipulation were the ones I liked the most; since I was a kid I used to take a lot pictures wherever I was, so I always dreamed on doing something related to it.

  • Favourite books, films, TV shows, play?

Tough questions all the way to the end of this post 😭

- My favourite bookS are The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto (tragical from beginning to end), The Chronicles of Narnia (especially The Lion, the Witch and the wardrobe) and Dom Casmurro (a Brazilian book from 1899 that, until today, causes a war between readers to know if Capitu did or did not cheated on Bentinho).

- The best filmS I have watched are Collateral Beauty (Will Smith acting is so good!!), the Jason Bourne sequence (amazing movies), Letters to Juliet (💓).

- Friends, Descendents of the Sun (this one is a kdrama, the first kdrama I ever watched and it was a recommendation from my friend Flosie 💝 now it`s my recommendation to all of you) and Cobra Kai (still on going and I`m so looking forward for season 3 😩 it is a continuation of the movies Karate Kid) are my favourite TV shows.

- The award of best play of all times goes to Macbeth! I cannot say any other play because this one wins one way or another, freaking perfect 🤩🤩

  • Pets

Now is the moment I am being forced to present my pets 💕
There are four of them, three Westies (Snow (the dad), Flora and D'Artagnan (the puppies)) and one Yorkie (Yup).

All the following images were taken by me at some moment on this past month.

Snow
Caption: my older male Westie

D'Artagnan
Caption: my male Westie

Flora
Caption: my female Westie

Yup
Caption: my male York Shire

  • Hobbies

All my hobbies consist in watch series, read, hang out with my friends and try something new (from time to time). 



Lívia Alencar

Comments

  1. Glad to see you put Kdrama on your blog XD. I'm proud of you my friend hahaahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha there is nothing I can say in my defence >.<

      Delete
  2. Hi Lívia, Nice to see you like the Kdram that Flosie put you on watching, I would check out "Its Okay Not To Be Okay" that is a really good one too its actually the second one I watched. The dogs you have are really cute they look so little. Good to see you have passion for photography keep up the good work there. -Tochi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Livia, I agree that photography and image manipulation were both very fascinating modules to take. I also watched the movie Collateral Beauty and I thought it was great! I love the images of your dogs, very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Livia! it's great to see that you made it to year two!! it was nice to read a little about you. i'm glad that this course is helping you on the road to achieving a childhood dream! it's also good to hear that you really liked my song recommendation!! i see that Flosie has roped you into watching kdramas so i'm going to recommend 'extraordinary you' ! update me when you watch it =) good luck for the semester, you got this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Livia! Your dogs are adorable! Give them loads of treats for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Livia! It's Aoibhe. Your dogs are so cute oh my goodness. They are so little & just all round cute. I enjoy seeing them make an appearance on our teams video calls. I loved photography last year too!! I hope you enjoy this semester even though you are so far away and have to get up at 5am!!!! Good luck with the semester x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lívia very cute dogs and a wonderful introduction to you. I'll take your Kdrama advice for sure. Excited to be working with you again this year and hopefully we can show each other how we progressed from last year's visual game ideas XD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Livia, Love your blog layout and getting to know you a bit better as we didn't really know each other last year as I was in a different group, already I feel that we have gotten to know each other better as in all of the same groups!. Love the dogs and when you have them on the calls. I'm so jealous you get to wake up to the sun every morning (maybe not at 5 am ). Good luck with this year !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Livia I was very interesting to read your intro and find out a little bit more about you really like the way you are using headings for each part that you are talking about and I also like your style of the blog and your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Livia!! Really enjoyed your blog! I'm obsessed with your dogs they're too cute, bless them!! I especially love when they pop up in our teams calls for group project!! I'm shook I've never read any of them books or saw the tv shows (bar friends I've seen a few eps) Best of luck with the rest of the semester and hopefully see you soon!! -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Lívia!!
    Hope you're doin well in Brazil! It's cool to be able to read your blog and see how you like to present yourself and to read a little more about you. Photography and Image Manipulation were some of my favourite modules from last year too! Although I haven't watched or read most of your Favourite books, films, TV shows, I'll probably check some of them out eventually! Your dogs are absolutely adorable, it's a crime to only have 4 pictures in your Introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Livia
    I really enjoyed reading your blog. It was nice to get to know you a little better from this blog. I like how you added personality to your writing with emoji's and replies. I love your doggies by the way. They're so fluffy 😍 I cant wait to read more of your blogs. Good luck with rest of the semester. All the best
    - Cian

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Livia! My favourite module was image manipulation and photography as well, It was such a chilled out module and I enjoyed playing around with photoshop for the first time. I love your dogs, they're very cute and I can see they're living a lavish life! The Narnia series are so nostalgic especially the books. I remember when I was a kid I had all the books I got rid of them sadly ! Anyway I hope this semester isn't too stressful for you! - Anna Zurawska

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Livia
    I really enjoyed reading your blog. It was nice to get to know you a little better from this blog. I only remember Macbeth from school and was interesting enough. I love your dogs by the way. They are really cute. I cant wait to read more of your blogs. Good luck with rest of the semester. All the best
    - Killian

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Livia,
    Great introduction, it was cool to get to know you and your dogs more haha..I always wondered what breed they were when I hear them barking when we were working on the website lol.
    Its cool the way your dogs are a family, I would love to have a family of dogs, Ive never owned a dog in the past..
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :D