Favorite Games

Source: Wikimedia Commons

Image Capition: Logo of the game Warframe

First of all, I`m definitely not a gamer and if you know me you know that but I do play some games from time to time.

Warframe is the game I have played the most and definitely the one I liked the most! It has an amazing graphic, the skins are awesome, nature and buildings are really well done and the sounds are very realistic.

Source: Flickr

Image Capition: Character of the game Warframe holding a gun and the name of the game



Source: Wikimedia Commons

Image Capition: Logo of the game Perfect World

When I was younger I used to play a lot the game Perfect World so it kinda of became one of my favorite games just for the "nostalgy" factor.

I really enjoyed the idea of running around and getting to know a whole new ✨ magical ✨ world and killing monsters that would drop stuff for me. I was always using the half human half fox skin hihihi 



Image Capition: Logo of the game Fortnite

Fortnite was the last game I played and I'm not gonna lie that I got addicted to it.

It has such a nice animation graphic, I loved it, it feels like watching a interactive movie hahah but it always gets so tense by the end which round that when it is over I feel all my muscles tighten 😃

And I must say here that I have been the second in the rank (super proud of myself)

Source: Flickr
Image Capition: Image of the game Fortnite with characters, monsters, ruined houses and firing guns


Lívia Alencar

Comments

  1. Hi Livia, Me again,
    Ive never played War frame and perfect world but I got into fortnite for a while, It is a good game didnt really get into it into it like i do with alot of games but I am still glad I got to experience it....Its cool the way it is free and you dont even have to buy the battle pass to play..
    The other games seem fun and explorative... Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :D